Assistant Vice President / Site Lead – Master Black Belt & Process Reengineering
MNC Bank @ Kolkata
Purpose of Department
The Process Reengineering function has been established as a part of the Global Technology & Services organization with the aim of leading step change improvements in customer experience and unit cost through automation, standardization and optimization of operational performance globally
The scope for Process Reengineering has been defined as follows:
End to end business processes required for the successful delivery, through all channels, of products & services to internal and external customers by:
- Delivering process standardization – Identifying and governing the best practice common standards and models
- Delivering Major Programmes – Delivering measurable results through end to end change
- Re-engineering – Sweating current assets to deliver improved performance
- Optimizing system capability – Ensuring the use of the best-standard based solutions
The GSC OPI department functions as a part of this Global OPI function to deliver the same objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities of AVP – Master Black Belt include:
- To identify Business related projects/opportunities and solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Mentor and drive Black Belt projects as a member of the OPI Team.
- Lead Six Sigma and Lean initiatives & undertake Strategic Projects and initiatives to meet and exceed stakeholders Expectations
- Solution design with a focus on elimination of redundant work, automation, standardization and best practices definition
- Optimizing existing business and implementing tangible business improvement benefits and realization & tracking thereof
- Change management using standard methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, IPEC, Lean etc.)
- Documenting key achievements, problem solving and performance maximizing approaches.
- Explore synergies with technology and operations teams
- Monitor systems and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the service delivery standards.
- Engineering Graduates / MBA from a reputed Institute with 7 to 12 years of experience in Process Reengineering, Six Sigma & Lean Methodologies in the BPO industry and currently working in a leadership role.
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt / Blackbelt from a prestigious institute and should have led Six Sigma Methodology Projects.
- Hands on experience on quality tools; JMP, Minitab for data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and good communication skills to interface with senior management
- Exposure to change management, strategy & planning, stakeholder management
- Good Business Acumen, Analytical Skills, Coaching and Counseling skills
- Lateral thinker, with ability to instigate and manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement.
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information and make effective decisions on a wide range of issues.
- A strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service
Salary can be between 18 – 25 lks + variable.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com or can reach me @ 040-40101210/11.