Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Consulting
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading financial services names with an established presence across Consumer, Corporate and Investment banking. With an increasing number of functions migrating to their centers in India, they are looking for competent people with relevant experience in handling these projects.
Job Description - Reporting into a Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Providing thought leadership to support strategic, organisational, operational and technological investment and alignment
- Driving efficiencies across operational performance through identification and initiation of new change initiatives
- Work across regional and local teams to ensure alignment of objectives while promoting a culture of strategic and pragmatic thinking
- Revisit projects post deployment on regular projects
- Proactively engage with delivery partners to ensure efficient delivery
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory norms and maintain internal control standards
The Successful Candidate - You must have atleast 10 years of relevant experience in managing large and complex projects, consulting engagements, technology or operations in the financial services space. With a proven track record in the Change Management domain, you will be expected to build relationships with multiple stakeholders while working across cultures in matric organisational structures. You must have specific functional expertise within the BFSI domain with a sound business acumen to budget, track and control project costs. Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and conflict management skills and an ability to understand how technology can be blended to improve efficiencies are aspects that are key to success in this role.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation with invaluable exposure to large scale migration of different functions within a financial conglomerate.
To Apply - Click here to apply