Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Market Research
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an American technology company specializing in kiosk products for the retail, financial, travel, healthcare, food service, entertainment, gaming and public sector industries. Its main products are self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, barcode scanners, and business consumables.With over 20,000 employees and revenues exceeding 5 billion worldwide or client is well positioned to service its customer needs.
Job Description - Reporting into - South Asia Pacific Region Services Director:
- Your key responsibilities will entail:
- Deploying, managing and tracking of Services Marketing Campaigns with Field Marketing
- Driving Global/Regional/Area services Initiates/Programs and Offer Releases (Ready to Market and CD)
- Creating service related Heat maps, SLRP, Competitive analysis, market intelligence, Customer maps (price-point & service type) etc
- Heightening visibility of Services internally & externally & extend needful support to Marketing & PR Working closely with Services Sales Specialists, Sales Management WCS to prioritize emerging solution requirements and ensuring new product/solution requirements are communicated in timely manner to BICMEA region.
- Supporting Regional Services Team in the timely and effective dissemination of services information and roadmaps to the sales community.
The Successful Candidate - You come from Engineering / technically qualified background and possess a recognized relevant educational degree with minimum 6 years working experience. You possess a business management post graduate degree from one of top 100 universities worldwide. You also have Sales and/or customer-facing experience (pre-sales consultancy etc.) and display a good understanding of the self-service and service market. Apart from that you are an exceptional communicator, driven and possess tremendous leadership skills.
What's on Offer - Best in line compensation package and a leadership role.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30420&source=ONL_IIMJOBS