We are assisting a leading Insurance organisation who is looking for Service Delivery Manager for Gurgaon Location
Mentioned are the required skill sets:
This position will be responsible to provide support towards building of the Quality Culture by ensuring effective management of Quality Training's & Operational services .
Desired Skill Set - (Is a Must)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in working in a Quality role
- Six sigma/lean Black Belt Certified by a reputable source
- Experience in Property Insurance domain.
Further job tasks include:
As a Quality Head:
- Ensure strong alignment of quality with operations and technical group
- Lead Green Belt and Quality Improvement Projects
- Mentor Lean Projects and operating managers on process improvement initiatives and projects undertaken within/global processes.
As an Operations Service Delivery Manager:
- Ensure adherence to the predefined SLAs productivity, capacity, accuracy and procedures.
- Analyses of productivity, capacity and quality figures.
- Provide regular process performance updates. Ensure that required metrics are updated by Underwriting Assistants Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Regular (at least bi-weekly) interaction with the UAs / Team to discuss operational and transactional issues.
Interested candidates kindly share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org