Company name - WeAreHolidays.com
Brief company profile:
We are a young start up which wants to take some of the pain away from holiday inspiration, research, planning and booking process. We dabble in holidays (in India and internationally; anywhere under the sun), short weekend getaways, activities, honeymoons (we know a honeymoon is much more than a holiday) and anything else that makes our customers happy. Looking from another angle, we actually deal with experiences. We inspire our customers to go out there and experience something truly mesmerizing. That’s what we really do!
WeAreHolidays is the premier brand of WAH Holidays Pvt. Ltd., a company co-founded by experienced professionals from the industry. The co-founders bring rich and diverse experience from areas spanning sales and marketing, technology, online products, holidays and business & strategy.
You can find more details on www.weareholidays.com
The company is more than one year old and is founded by ex-MMT guys,
The candidate will be the keeper of the SEO vision within the larger company vision. Ideal candidate will be a thorough professional and should be able to define the SEO strategy and take charge of its execution hands on.
- Own the search engine optimization process including defining the SEO strategy, finding internal or external resources to drive the implementation and measure results of the SEO efforts
- Theorize and test ways to optimize for search engines the WeAreHolidays.com site in all points of sale, including all phases of the process, from initial idea to implementation recommendations, monitoring and analysing the results
- Develop and manage all aspects of SEO including best practices implementation, onsite/offsite optimization, content development and management and link building both internal and external
- Create and validate business cases for projects, document business requirements, working with stakeholders across functions to factor in their needs, and to ensure that SEO requirements are captured and met in projects managed by other product managers
- Provide detailed guidance and support in SEO assessments, strategic recommendations, assist in functional requirements writing, as well as ongoing maintenance and reporting
- Responsible for tracking, analysing, and ultimately driving ROI positive results through organic search traffic
- Extract appropriate data in order to address critical issues and identify key initiatives (quick wins as well as long term) to improve the SEO and content strategies
- Develop, manage, and leverage vendor relationships to gain incremental resources for executing campaign management tasks and/or driving incremental value through insights, testing, or research
- Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues and assisting in layout of web pages when required
The ideal candidate for this profile will be someone
- With at least 3 years of relevant work experience (out of which at least 2 year is necessary hands on in SEO/search marketing role)
- A graduate/post graduate from a recognized university
- Has strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, search engines, search marketing, online marketing
- Comfortable with technology. Technology environment exposure is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX is an added advantage
- Is in tune with industry trends and upcoming developments
- Experience in working with web analytics tracking software such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends or others will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Adept at MS Excel, data mining, analysis, original research
- Proven track record of successfully defining and delivering complex projects with superior ROI, from business case through deployment
- Practical, real world knowledge of statistics preferred
- Strong inter-personal skills, intense curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done"
- Hungry for growth with fire in the belly
- Passionate about travel and feels there is more to be done beyond what everyone else is doing
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic start up environment
This position will be based full time at Saket, Delhi.
Compensation we can offer 6-9 Lacs
Salary and perks will be no constraint for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please mail you most recent resume/CV to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org and do include a few lines in the mail on why you think you are the perfect fit for this role and can excel at it.