Senior Vice President- Technology
Chennai | Permanent
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work with both domestic and international stakeholders.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the world and has a strong track record of success. They exist in more than 250 international locations and 40+ countries. They are expanding strategically in the APAC region and are looking to bring in more talent to support their operations across Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
You would report to the Director- Technology participating in the design of various modules, motivate, mentor & leading technical teams. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and interfacing with the various Business groups involved.
- Spec-out and coordinate end to end delivery in the given time frame and meeting the business expectation requirements from the business aligned technology unit that supports the Front Office FAX & Markets.
- Business development of Treasury and eCommerce products.
- Collating decision making applications and providing the information to the decision makers.
- Developing products for the enhancement of customer experience and generating increased flow and revenues.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a high calibre technology professional from a premier college with at least 12 to 15 years experience in the Project Management on banking products.
- You have prior experience in treasury systems with knowledge in FX, Money Markets, Fixed Income & Derivatives. Your concepts, calculation, valuation, products & processes for the same are clear.
- Along with this you have knowledge of various technology skills in Internet (Java, HTML), Client (NET,Swings), Database (Sybase, Oracle) and Server (Weblogic, iPlanet).
- You have exceptional analytical skills, ability to work independently and handle multiple projects under time pressure.
- Your knowledge of business environment and refined verbal/written communication skills will help you build strong interpersonal relations with senior stakeholders and team alike.
What's On Offer
This is a unique and rare senior-level opportunity working in a firm that prides itself on its flat structure, its innovative approach with business growth and development, and its continued commitment to growth and constant change for the better. High calibre candidates will be given a market leading remuneration.
To apply for this job, please visit the following link: