- Holding and Conducting Board Meetings and Shareholders' Meetings
- Preparation and Maintenance of all Company Books and Records, including Agenda, Minutes of Board and Shareholders' Meetings, Directors' Report, Annual Report, Annual Returns, etc.
- Filing of Statutory Forms, Returns with the Registrar of Companies and the Reserve Bank of India
- Ensuring compliance of the various activities undertaken by the Company with relevant requirements of Corporate Laws, Contract Laws, Labour Laws, etc.
- Handling, legal, regulatory and statutory compliances under various Corporate and Labour Laws
- Compliance Reviews, identify the Gaps in relation to applicable legal requirements & ensure the timely closure on Gaps and prepare the Compliance Dashboard
- To guide and facilitate the functions on Compliance issues relating to Laws, Rules and Regulations. Guide & Assist functions with compliance opinions as and when required
- Vetting of documents and standard operating procedures from Compliance point of view
- Proactive Corporate Compliance, Governance and Risk Management (Legal and Commercial)
- Implementation of New Law & Regulation, Coordinate with the functions and ensure timely implementation
- Providing interpretations on all the Acts, Rules, Regulation and Process applicable to conduct of business
- Support HR Dept on employee related, labour laws and miscellaneous matters.
- Liaisoning with various Government Departments and Authorities
- Negotiating, drafting and finalising various contracts with vendors, suppliers, clients and other external parties including renewal, termination and amendments of contracts.
- Support the Administration Department to ensure effective and smooth handling of day to day affairs and to review all commercial terms negotiated with Vendors and recommend for final approvals.
- Drafting and negotiation on leases with landlords
- Handle day to day commercial and legal matters as per applicable statutory regulations to safeguard the interest of the Company
- Liaisoning with and Briefing external lawyers, attend hearings; Supervise, monitor and co-ordinate litigation and liaise with external law firms/ lawyers.
- Drafting Reply to Notices from various authorities.
- Review invoices and services levels from External Counsel to ensure quality of service and value for money.
- Liaisoning with External Counsel on case to case basis.
- Drafting of miscellaneous documents such as Legal Notices, Powers of Attorney(s) etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org