This role is for a Senior Technical Consultant who can understand complex technical and architectural issues and has the ability to understand the implications associated with the chosen technical strategy. The successful candidate will be expected to interact with all levels of the technical and business community, seeking approval from all stakeholders of the projects.
- Perform project technical feasibility study and conduct technical solution workshops during the initial analysis phase
- Work with the solution architects, business analysts in understanding the initial feasibility analysis and how to achieve the optimal technology solution to a business proposition
- Produce the solution architecture, technical design and delivery estimates
- Work with assigned technical leads and other technical consultants within the department to define, document and maintain the technical delivery method so that IT delivery projects are delivered in a consistent manner (design/coding guidelines to meet functional and non functional requirements, compliance with unit test coverage, security guidelines, build process, maintainability of code)
- Provide architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of technology development projects
- Assume ownership for the technology solution delivery so that it meets the required business objectives and is aligned to the overall ISFA architecture framework
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 12 -15 years of work experience in Information technology gained in an application delivery and support function
- Good domain knowledge of Investment Banking.
- Person should be a B-Tech, MBA or MCA in relevant stream from reputed institute
- ‘Hands on’ system software analysis, development, testing and maintenance experience
- Experience in a major financial institution or similar environment
- Demonstrated expertise as an IT architect with knowledge of architecture principles, IT industry standards, system integration approaches, service design, solution modelling, building block design, systems behaviour analysis, architecture views and trade-offs
- Knowledge and experience in architecting and designing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) / EAI based integration solutions preferably around acquisition, management and distribution of enterprise data for an asset management company
- Knowledge and experience in implementing services using technologies like SOAP, WSDL, XML etc.
- Knowledge and experience in using messaging platforms like Websphere MQ & Websphere Message Broker (WMB)
- Well versed in design and development using Oracle
- Knowledge and experience in ETL technologies preferably Informatica
- Knowledge and experience in global delivery, distribution of data services
- Project experience of managing services runtimes / deployment platforms like WebSphere web services platform, Apache Axis etc.
- Experience in the architecting and implementing security features for sensitive data
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Land Line : +20 41201237/39