We are HReSource, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players. We have come across an opening matching your profile for one of our clients; I am sending you brief about the company and Job Description. Please mail across your updated resume so that we can proceed.
Designation - Senior Project Manager
Experience – 14+ Years
Location – Bangalore
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of a Mode A or Mode B type project throughout its lifecycle. The Senior Project Manager has the qualifications and business acumen to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organisational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to plan (Discovery & Evaluation, Initiating to Closing…)
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Knowledge Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent understanding of solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Ability to train and mentor project managers or teams in project management methodologies.
- Executive Management
- Program Manager
- Account Management, Resource Management, Partner Management and Bid Management
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or MBAMaster’s degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or MBA an asset
- PMP certification and /or other industry and project management certifications
- PMM methodology Certification and ASAP Toolset Proficiency
- 5 – 7 years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects.
- 3 – 5 years of supervisory or coaching experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
Please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Priyanka Arora |Assistant Manager- Recruitments|
Contact : 09810559608
Please, join our group on linkedin to know about all the open positions with us in future. http://linkd.in/bFF4al