Location - Gurgaon / Bangalore
- Manage cross functional projects through the Product Development Life Cycle and ensure that plan is integrated and aligned to overall organizational goals.
- Manage the three dimensions of project management - Scope, Cost and Time deftly through project plans, co-ordination, dependency & risk management
- Drive cross functional teams such as product management, marketing, design, engineering and QA teams to meet the milestones outlined in the plan
- Ensure that programs/projects consistently meet quality, security and performance KPIs.
- Coach and motivate team members to insure high productivity, teamwork as well as improve intra - and inter-group co-ordination.
- Regularly communicate projects' status and as well as completion of milestones to the overall team
Basic Job Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of technical program management experience in a global delivery model and 2+ years people management experience.
- Demonstrated Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects in an ambiguous and changing environment with limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and wear many hats in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-linear environment
- Very strong software development and project / program management fundamentals (Software Development Life Cycles and Quality Processes, Scope, Cost, Schedule, Deliverables, Change Management, Risk Management).
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and geographic locations.
- Experience working with agile project management processes (Scrum)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Excellent people skills especially relationship building, negotiation and collaboration in a cross-functional team with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong internet software engineering background with a passion for delivering high-performance, quality software.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering, computer science or business management is a must have. - MBA preferred. Project Management certification (PMI) & Certified Scrum Master preferred
Send profiles alongwith tctc at firstname.lastname@example.org