Senior Manager Program Management (Job Number: 188296)
The Senior Manager Program Management is responsible for the successful delivery of a project through effective program management to ensure that all deliverables in terms of time, price and quality are met.
Exp - 11-15 yrs
Planning & Estimation
- Review the overall plans for the program, ensuring that all project are effectively planned in terms of priorities and deliverables
- Review project estimations in terms of time commitments and staffing the right people across the program
- Ensure effective scoping and estimation across projects to produce win-win results Stakeholder Management
- Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors as necessary
- Build relationships with program managers across geographies to deliver effectively on GDD projects
Issue and Risk Management
- Identify, quantify and track issues and risks in the project.
- Create and analyse reports on track status, issues and risks and report the major risks and issues to the Project leadership and stakeholders.
- Assess business impact of issues and risks to the project
- Derive and drive issue and risk resolution solutions to ensure effective delivery and mitigation of the business impact
- Ensure that regular risk reviews of the project take place; prepare materials for risk review meetings
- Balance the considerations on various projects in terms of processes, procedures, organization, performance etc
- Analyse reports on the project status, risks and issues and prioritize in terms of resolution strategies
- Drive effective communication of issues and risks to the client
- Review overall program metrics to ensure compliance to quality on all client deliverables
- Establish project processes through all projects to ensure process compliance
- Review SLAs compliance status on an ongoing basis and make strategies to overcome non- compliance
- Review corrective measures taken by delivery leads for non-compliance
- Own and proactively drive the delivered margin of the Projects
- Understand the client’s business drivers and ensure benefits realization for the client
- Build strong relationship with the client appropriately to engage the client at every stage in the project life cycle
- Review the tradeoffs and impact involved in designing the technical aspects of the solution to the client and the team
- Build and manage senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
- Understand the Clients culture
- Reviewing and tracking the project ending Margin
- Reviewing and tracking of expenses with respect to the budget and margins
- Team and Leverage mix with respect to impact to the benefits realization on the program
- Contributing to sales through expanding existing buying points in the client
- Provide leadership to the team at every stage during of the project.
- Review the key objectives of all projects and clarity the linkage of tasks to the overall objectives
- Build a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Coaching and mentoring the delivery managers on technology and the client business to help them deliver to the client expectation
- Actively get involved in company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives
- Can drive an account planning session in terms of preparing the outline of the content (relationship maps etc) and identifying the components for the plan
- Manages business-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
- Reviews and manages financial metrics with business level clients "
- Drives & is accountable for operations across the full project lifecycle, from prospect to collections
- Has independently conceptualized and setup account processes for his/her account to ensure operational excellence
- Acts as a SME on his/her account by helping to improve operations
- Opens new buying points in existing clients
- Ability to run a bid for deal size of upto 5 mm USD
- Is a certified negotiator at Sapient
- Drafts client contracts up to USD 1mm with minimal oversight
- Drafts subcontractor contracts up to USD 250,000 with minimal oversight"
- Conducts core activities of planning and tracking such as setting up a plan in the Plan Tool or the chosen project management tool for the project, assigning stories to iterations (if relevant), and managing the plan in terms of issue/dependency tracking and milestones.
- Facilitates risk sessions with clients and Sapient team
- Leads the planning and execution of a PMO for clients in term of being accountable for the team and deliverables.
- Identifies and drives the creation of a set of processes that best facilitates the execution of the project.
- Leads activities for decomposing requirements into associated stories. or other relevant sub units
- Facilitates scope management with clients as well as oversees estimates using Wide Band Modified Delphi technique or any other chosen estimation technique.
- Manages multiple projects and other situations requiring scope change management processes"
- Ability to come up with a relationship management strategy at an account level.
- Facilitate issue resolution with business level stakeholders "
- Negotiates competitive discounts.
- Suggests improvements to vendor relationships and procedures.
- Serves as point of contact to finance/purchasing, Business Manager, and the Ops team about vendor relations. "
- Responsible for creating all material in preparation for a workshop.
- Works with clients to identify the purpose, objective, activities and deliverables for the whole workshop.
- Ensures appropriate client stakeholders are available and participate in workshop.
- Acts as lead facilitator for shorter (1 to 3 days), smaller (less than 15 people, primarily VP level or below) workshops
Domain experience (E commerce OR CMS )would be a plus.
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Recipient email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Bangalore And Gurgaon
Associate Hiring | Leadership Hiring | SapientNitro
Sapient Tower (D&E)
DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Phase - III, Sector 25A