Role : Pricing Sr. Advisor
Organization : Dell India Pvt Ltd
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for developing and implementing pricing and product positioning strategies to maximize sales, market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives for a business that is close to a billion dollars in size.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and finance partners to advocate and execute plans towards achieving real business results.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Manages projects and program execution.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
- Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
- Opportunity/risk analyses
- Cost/benefit analyses
- Pricing models
- Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Adapts projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
- Graduate with 9-12 years of relevant experience.
Please send your profile to : firstname.lastname@example.org