Position: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
Number of positions: 3
Job Description :
As Senior Manager you will be leading a significant piece of Transportation technology and will work on some of the initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and solve some of the most challenging problems.
You will be leading some of the smartest engineering teams.
This is a critical role, reporting to the Site Leader / Director Operations Systems .
This person will lead other development managers and Technical Program managers.
This person will regularly interact with Senior Leadership across the company and will be overall responsible for driving the technology vision and roadmap for services owned.
This person will be responsible for driving best practices and continuous improvements in operational and engineering excellence.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Leading large, highly talented technology teams responsible for building and owning complex services from India.
- Delivery of highly available, highly reliable, near zero defect software.
- Own 24/7 highly available services in production
- Inculcates a culture of Innovation and operational efficiency in India teams
- Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders .
- Hiring, growing and retaining a strong team keeping with the high bar.
Candidates for this role must have:
- Substantive experience building innovative, complex, software.
- Strong technical credentials, with at least 5+ years leading or managing software development teams, ideally with hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
- A record of hiring of strong technical and operations team members and leaders.
- Ability to coach and mentor first line leaders
- Ability to strive in a ownership based culture and passion for solving customer problems
- Strong technical leadership with excellent business acumen. Is right a lot and exercises good judgment in both technology and business situations.
- Willing to be deep dive technically and be a hands-on leader
- A strong customer focus and excellent expectation management abilities.
- Able to work with remote counter parts in other geographies and influence the right decision
- Proven record of innovation and thought leadership.
- Bachelors or a Masters Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent required. A MBA with an interest in leading large technology teams is a definite plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org