The Opening is with a Leading Consulting Company.
Following are the details
- Advise Banks & Capital Market Institutions on a wide range of risk management issues like Strategy & Governance, Process Excellence & Integration, Regulatory Reform and Performance Insight & Execution.
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Company's Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
- Help build risk practice by conducting interviews for recruitment both laterally and through campus.
- Help in training and nurturing talent on risk related topics.
- Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- Build strong relationships with global Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
- At least ten years risk management experience at a Financial Services institution (Commercial bank, investment bank/ broker-dealer, or retail lender), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Credit and Counterparty Risk
- Market Risk
- AMA modeling/ Operation Risk identification and measurement
- Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Risk Regulation & Compliance
- Risk Governance, Strategy and Policy
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- Familiarity with lending products and/or financial instruments across equity, fixed income, derivatives and securitization space
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID etc.
- Experience in latest risk technologies like Moody’s Risk Analyst, Bancware, SAS Risk Solutions, QRM, KMV Portfolio Manager, Risk Calc etc.
- Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in risk.
- Strong academic background. Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
0124 - 4966859