Position Title - Manager / Senior Manager
Function & Specialization - Compliance
Industry - Asset Management
Location - Mumbai
Reporting - Head of Compliance & Company Secretary
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary
Experience - 4 to 6 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details.
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
An International Asset Management Company with a presence in more than 50 countries.
- Ensuring compliance with the act, regulations, rules and circulars issued by regulators viz., SEBI, Registrar of Companies, Govt. of India and other regulatory bodies.
- Updating /Vetting of Scheme Information Documents for ensuring that they are aligned with the applicable SEBI regulations and related statutes.
- Drafting/reviewing of addendum to Scheme Information Documents .
- Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum of the schemes of the Mutual Fund , and ensure their timely updation.
- Guiding and assisting departments in relation to compliance
- Drafting and vetting of agreements with vendors and others coordination with internal / external auditors
- Handling day to day compliance issues
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at