The Client is a Renowned Analytics Firm.
Position – Manager /Sr. Manager (Analytics)
Experience – 4 to 8 years
Location – Delhi & NCR
- Understand clients' business objectives and strategy to ensure that analysis work is focused on those areas where most value can be added
- Use SAS and Microsoft software to create meaningful and actionable analysis using transaction, contextual and market research data, enabling clients to develop world leading customer focused strategies.
- People and project management of a team of analysts delivering actionable insight to clients
- Work with the client team to deliver insights to improve our clients’ understanding of their customers
- Integration of multiple sources of data
- Make recommendations using analysis results to be input into client action plans
- Quality assurance of team member’s work
- Supervising, mentoring, training and management of junior analysts within the team
- Employees are encouraged to take assignments abroad as part of their career progression. Overseas assignments vary in length, from periods of 3 months to 2 years.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in an analytical/ statistical role
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical subject e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Masters qualification in statistics or similar (desired)
- Strong SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Logical Thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Experience in training more junior colleagues
- Experience of leading and managing people
Request you to kindly go through the details and forward your resume OR refer some good profile as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org along with below mention details and kindly do mention “Manager /Sr. Manager (Analytics) // Current Company” in the subject line.