Let me introduce you as a representative of hCapital, is a HR consulting firm that seeks to redefine the way Human Capital is engaged in an organization.
We have an immediate requirement with one of our client which is NGO, Looking for candidates for the positions of “Sr. Manager HR” for Nigeria - Abuja Location. The details of the job are as follows.
- Over all responsibility of Human Resource functions in Nigeria in a generalist profile
- Develop & implement HR policies, procedures e.g. selection & recruitment of Staff, induction programs for new recruits, grievance redressal procedures
- Manpower planning & induction of recruits, both Expatriates and local Nigerian staff
- Design & implement Performance Management System, OD interventions & implementation
- Identifying training needs, organize and / or conduct training programmes
- Responsible for implementing Learning & Developing programmes for all the staff (both Expatriates & local Nigerians)
- Implementing HR Policies, Processes & Systems as designed by the organisation
- Liaise with Local Government authorities
- Statutory Compliance related to Local laws, applicable to trusts and its personnel, direct / indirect
- Responsible for Immigration of Expats
- Travelling to all project sites in Nigeria on a regular basis
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration
- Openness, accessibility and visibility, approachable
- Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
Our Client is one of the most successful and respected business houses in Nigeria for more than 100 years. They have businesses in the areas of trade, manufacturing and finance. The Client employs about 3000 people in Nigeria.
As part of their corporate social responsibility initiatives, one of the arms of the client family set up a foundation in 1992. Presently employs 20 Indian expatriates and 200 local staff. Client has been accorded the status on International NGO by the Government of Nigeria.
NGO interventions span 3 critical areas – restoring sight, providing access to primary health care and providing safe drinking water. These are all critical change agents – they give people a sense of self-control overt their lives.
NGO and its donor partners presently have three programs operating in Nigeria:
- Mission for Primary Health Care
- Mission for Vision
- Mission for Water
NGO has 10 projects located in 5 of the 6 geo-political zones and in 7 of the 36 states of Nigeria.
Position: – Senior Manager - Human Resources
Reporting to : Chief Executive Officer
Age : 35 to 45 years
Work time : Monday to Friday (9 am to 6 pm)
Location : Nigeria - Abuja
Education : Graduate with masters degree in human resource (preferred)
Experience : 12 plus years of experience in handling human resource function from Healthcare/Service Industry/NGO would be desirable
Compensation: The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications experience and assessed competency
Assured Tax Free savings in US Dollars plus local salary.Once the interest is confirmed standard benefits will be shared with the candidate
The Standard benefits which are provided to all the expatriates
- Contract period – minimum for 3 yrs
- Local Salary : The local salary is paid in Naira (local currency in Nigeria), which is been paid on monthly basis. This is only meant for food & entertainment. Out of which almost 50% of the amount is saved because of the other emoluments are provided by the foundation.
The local salary is paid for thirteen (13) months annually, the thirteenth month being a festival bonus.
- Remittance (Assured Savings) : Apart from the local salary, we also pay Assured Tax Free savings in US Dollars which is been paid on quarterly basis in India
The savings part is discussed with the candidate at the time of interview which depends upon the qualification, experience and interviewing skills of the candidate.
- Accomodation : Organization shall provide accommodation as per the rules and regulations.
- Electricity and Cooking Gas is reimbursed
- Company maintained car and driver is provided by the foundation
- How frequent can a person travel to India (LTA) : On completion of 12 months service the candidate is eligible for 30 days paid leave comprising of economy class air passage to & fro for self & family (wife & children up to the age of 18 yrs)
- Medical Insurance : He will be covered under Good health, a private health insurer in the UK which will include emergency evacuation from Nigeria to the nearest competent Medical Facility. This will be available for the candidate and his immediate family residing with him in Nigeria.
- Accident Insurance coverage of USD 200,000/- for self is been provided by the foundation.
- School fees will be reimbursed to him as per the Foundations guidelines (around Naira 500,000/- p.a. per family, upto the age of 18 yrs)
Please forward us your resume with following details if you are looking for an excellent job opportunity or send me some reference of your friends & colleagues who is looking for job change.
Current & Expected CTC :
Min. Notice Period to Joining)
Reporting To :
Total Reportees Under You :
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org