This is Mitchell from ABC Consultants – Bangalore. For one our clients we are looking for MBA HR with 12-14 years of experience for a Sr. Manager HR – This will be based at Bangalore.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will be the primary HR interface with the leadership community responsible for driving the transactional and transformational People agenda by proactively developing and bringing to life the Human Resources strategy and plan. This will include:
- Developing and operationalizing an HR strategy and accompanying plans that supports the business agenda
- Driving, challenging and enabling the leadership team to establish a talent management agenda which underpins and supports the delivery of the business goals
- Driving the operational people calendar ensuring the People Managers & Leaders are equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience by proactively managing the HR Business Partner and Specialist Services supplier interface.
- Providing leadership and coaching to the HR team
- Contribute to the broader regional HR agenda as an active member of the India HR Leadership team.
This is a unique opportunity that is both operational as well as strategic in focus – it is an ideal opportunity for a strong Human Resources professional looking to join a successful multinational company and be part of a dynamic and change oriented HR team.
Reporting to : Sr. Director HR
Performance and progress in the following areas will be a priority for the Human Resources Manager:
- Developing and implementing the strategic direction of the HR function and corporate development in line with the organisation’s business goals.
- Work closely with management to develop and/or implement specific country HR strategies and plans to support the overall business goals, and meet the client group needs.
- Program work could include developing and driving retention strategies, talent management, succession planning, reward/recognition, leadership and talent development and other HR initiatives as appropriate, in line with local, theatre and functional direction.
- Implement key HR corporate operational programs and plans (e.g., performance management program, organisational talent review, equity programs, etc).
- Work as a pro-active member of the Indian Leadership team, for example challenging existing practices, designing organisation development processes, implementation of a corporate culture programme, drive employee engagement and satisfaction for retention, input into organisation structure, etc…
- With all HR work look to drive the function to become more proactive, rather than reactive, including leading and driving HR Transformation program work into India.
- Additionally work with the HR team to build on and improve credibility and HR service delivery.
- To act as a role model and provide leadership, management and development of an energetic HR team.
- Drive the design and implementation of best-practice performance management system, policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment and reward strategies across India region.
- Effectively coach line and senior management in matters relate to people and HR processes.
- External and internal branding of HR to maximise employee attraction and retention.
- Sensing and improving employee morale for business effectiveness.
- Work closely with senior management on all HR issues including coaching, counselling, mentoring recruitment and compensation issues.
- Understand the business environment and translate its effect on HR for local, regional and corporate feedback.
- Work with the Theatre and COE Learning and Development ensure local needs are included in overall company training requirements, leadership development, and mentoring programs.
- With the local management team and COE HR, create an environment of “best practice” and “employer of choice”.
- Review and implement HR policies, procedures, HR systems and practices which align with and support Company objectives
- Assist in benchmarking and improving practices, standards and methods to ensure all activities achieve quality standards and to improve competitiveness and business profitability
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of employment law and emerging trends and developments relating to all Human Resource Management activities
- Work proactively and positively with the Global HR team to ensure consistent practices and application of HR strategy.
- To participate in any ad hoc projects as requested
If you are interested in exploring the above or have some references do connect with me at Mitchell.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitchell Dudani | Senior Consultant | HR & Finance
The Presidency, 2nd Floor, 1 St. Marks Road, Bengaluru-560 001