DEPARTMENT - Global Internal Audit
WORKING TITLE - Auditor
REPORTS TO - Global Internal Audit - Senior Auditor, Manager, Senior Manager, Global Internal Audit Leadership Team
COORDINATES WITH - Global Internal Audit Leadership Team, Senior Auditors, Global Internal Audit Senior Managers / Managers, all divisions and departments, external auditors
SUPERVISES - None
Range of Responsibility:
- Performs professional internal auditing work, process reviews and special projects.
- Work involves conducting financial, compliance and operational audit projects; providing advisory services to management; and providing input to the risk assessment and audit plan.
- Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in identifying and evaluating the organizationís risk areas and supports the development of the risk assessment report and the audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, assists in developing and administering surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgement concerning areas being reviewed.
- Participates in opening and closing meetings.
- Communicates, or assists in communicating, the results of audit and advisory projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with global team.
- Performs related work as assigned by audit management and Senior Auditor.
GLOBAL INTERNAL AUDIT PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS -
Additional expectations that will provide success for and work to define this role include the following:
- Listens attentively, asks pertinent questions, delivers clear and concise explanations, uses appropriate writing technique and style, tailors communications to specific needs, appropriately supports ideas, and develops good relationships with colleagues.
- Shows respect for assigned roles and duties, actively participates and contributes to team discussions, respects others differences, clarifies roles and responsibilities with team, participates in team meetings, pursues opportunities to leverage information and resources from other teams, adapts approaches, and helps the team identify learning needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited college or university.
- Zero to two years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis.
- Trading, Engineering or other relevant experience a plus.
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to learn and apply internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Skill in analyzing data and identifying trends and anomalies.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, agency staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to work in an ever growing global environment which includes travel requirements both domestically and internationally.
- Skills in conducting international business including any advanced or multiple language abilities.
This job description is intended only to describe the general nature of the position and does not constitute an all-inclusive list of duties, nor of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
Please send your resume to email@example.com