Designation: Senior Financial Accountant – South Asia
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidates.
Global Leader in the R & D, Manufacturing and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. With its presence in more than 100 countries, the company is pioneer and leader in the hearing aids industry globally. Company's Asia Pacific business has been one of the fastest growing devisions showing continued annual growth rate of over 20%. Major Asia-Pacific markets with direct market presence are Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia, NZ and Australia. The company's regional headquarter is at Mumbai. The company have recently changed their strategic direction and entered the market in a direct sales capacity to capitalise on the growth potential.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: (The list is not exhaustive, Depending upon the business circumstances, Other Finance related responsibilities may be added into the list)
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and tax reporting requirements
- Maintain Books of Accounts in accordance with accounting policies and local GAAP and responsible for audit (statutory and Internal) with company auditors
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain the company's Fixed Asset Register for Audit and Tax purposes
- Compliance with governance principles in accordance with regional policies and external audit requirements
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Provide adequate Budget vs Actual analysis of Financials, Dashboards and set up Management Information Systems to assist the Business to drive decision making.
This highly exposed role will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to establish local processes for a newly established business and develop professional within a dynamic global leader.
Experience and Skills required:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 8+ years of experience in financial accounting in an MNC.
- An MBA in Finance from reputed B-Schools will be a plus.
- Proven ability in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proactive and strong work ethics.
Interested and qualified candidates can please revert with their updated CV along with the following details to Mr. Yogi Agravat at email@example.com
Resumes without the required information will not be considered. Shortlisted profiles shall be considered for processing further only after discussing full job and company details with the candidate.
Willingness to relocate: