About Zarca Interactive:
Founded in 2000, Zarca Interactive is a global technology-based research solutions company that has established a solid foothold in the emerging area of online research. The company is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia and has offices in Mumbai (India) and Dubai (UAE).
The company has the industry’s most powerful technology platform and has signed up several Fortune 2000 clients in a very short period. Its clients list includes the who’s who of the corporate world in North America, Europe and Middle East. Along with its sister concern MouthShut.com; the company is the largest total feedback management company.
Title : Sr. Business Analyst
Reporting : To CTO
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : Industry Standard or better.
Experience : 5+ years of industry experience. Min 3-4 years in similar role.
Role / Responsibilities
- Defining, delivering, and continuously innovating
- Coordinating/manage a product release internally as well as externally
- Coordinate with US team to create detailed product specs
- Innovate, think outside the box
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action
- Coordinate activities of Engineering, Research, Quality Assurance, IT and PM teams
- Creating product specifications documents /conducting spec reviews
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution.
- Providing product related inputs to sales and marketing.
Qualifications / Requirement -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology field Engineering background (Graduation in BE / BTech, BSC, BCA / MCA) is a pre-requisite
- Aggregate percentage of SSC / HSC or equivalent levels should be above 60 %
- Excellent Advance Excel/Word and PPT skills (3+ years aggressive experience)
Extremely hands on experience
- Out of box thinker
- Extremely innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision making
- Result oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Similar experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com