I have an urgent opening with a leading Retail Food Chain Company for the position of Sr.Brand Manager based at Gurgaon.
Total Exp : 2-5 years
Industry Preferred : Top FMCG companies
Profile : Responsible for handling Pan India role in terms of hardcore branding.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Capture the essence of the whole job in one or two sentences.
- Build the brand in India and seamlessly take the brand promise across all consumer touch points.
- Deliver cutting edge marketing programs to drive affinity with the brand.
- Drive business of the brand and deliver on sales and transaction targets.
JOB FUNCTIONS: List major job functions using simple task statements. For example: Supervises the construction of all new restaurants. (Include % of time spent on each function.)
- Build brand promise, functional and emotive platforms that the brand can own in the consumerís mind.
- Bring this brand promise to life. Across all consumer touch points, ranging from ATL advertising, to all BTL touch points like menu, in store, collaterals; uniforms etc.
- Drive local store marketing to drive sales, initiate new store opening, blunt competition opening.
- Drive teams internally (operations, finance, supply chain, training) and externally (franchise partners and all agencies) for successful execution of marketing initiatives
- Work with PR agency to create and disseminate product/ campaign press releases
- Own the marketing calendar and ensure successful execution of the same.
- Create business building initiatives like meal bundling to drive sales & transaction growth.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: List positions or external contacts with whom this person interacts regularly.
Creative agencies: Advertising & Media Agencies. Market research agencies. PR agencies.
Franchise members who drive and hold the business.
External vendors: Printers, Designers, Loyalty program vendors
Internal stakeholders: Cross functional teams ranging from finance, R&D, supply chain.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED: State formal educational level and experience required for the job . State additional professional, technical or years of experience required.
EDUCATION: MBA (Tier I business schools)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications): Band of 2-3 / 3-4 years in brand management role in beverages, telecom, FMCG or Retail
- Exposure and knowledge in consumer in sighting, brand positioning, advertising development
- Experience in brand activation and executing activation programs.
- Experience in conceptualizing & executing 360 marketing programs.
- Data analytics
- Experience in working with channel partners.
- Working with cross functional teams, advertising, research and internal multi functional partners.
- Team player
Interested candidates please reply back with your updated resume at email@example.com