Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Sales & Relationship Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading MNC Bank with growing business across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Retail Banking with strong footprints in India. Due to strong growth in their consumer banking business, they are looking for dynamic, seasoned professional with wealth management experience as branch manager to help support their strategic growth in Delhi/NCR.
Job Description - You will be responsible to run the branch as a profit centre, managing the sales process by acquiring new business and deepening existing relationship with HNI customers. You would also be responsible to maintain operational efficiency while providing the appropriate service standards. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure full compliance with group standards, local laws and regulations, KYC & AML policies, controls and procedures of the bank.
- Provide efficient operational support to all business units like corporate banking.
- Following best practice and procedure to ensure no control breaches.
- Establishing quality measures and standards that ensure client service standards are met.
The Successful Candidate - You should have atleast 8 years of relevant experience dealing with HNI customers for wealth products along with branch banking experience. CA/MBA from Tier-1 B-School is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in Wealth management or Commercial banking
- Strong track record of success in terms of revenue, people management and client servicing in their current organization
- Experience of working as a branch manager with an MNC Bank would be an advantage
What's on Offer - Our client offers a industry leading salary package and a excellent work environment along with opportunity to lead one to their flagship branch
To Apply - Click here to apply