Position Name - Sr. Business Development Manager
Job responsibilities –
- Generating and Qualifying new leads through cold calling after intensive research and agreed upon target criteria.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets for Software services through lead generation, sales and pre-sales activities
- Cold calling to U.S across different time zones and interact with Directors and VP's and executive of global companies.
- Passing on the qualified leads and prospects with target revenue potential to the onsite team.
- Work closely with the sales team located in U.S to meet business targets as well as put in sales/business development efforts in India.
- Work with Senior Account Managers to achieve account goals, planning etc.
- Analyze current sales patterns to identify the industries into which we should execute calling campaigns. The industries are from domains of BFSI, Media, Education and Energy
- Evaluate campaigns to improve our effectiveness.
- Manage Customer visits, conference calls and giving presentations as and when required.
- Negotiate & Manage contracts & other legal formalities
- Developing Proposals and responding to RFI's.
- Manage and develop the offsite BD team through recruiting, hiring, training and motivating.
Desired Profile –
- Person who has worked in the U.S and may be U.K market in the Business Development Manager role
- Should have had experience in a similar role for at least 7-9 years
- Should have built or help build BD teams from scratch and transition it to a successful BD model contributing to closures with revenue generation for company
- Managed a team of 5 - 10 BDE's for US, UK and Europe market in the past
Job Location – Hyderabad
Category – Sales & Marketing
Kindly send in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - Human Resource
CompuGain Solutions India (P) Limited
Ground Floor, North Tower of Bar Building TSI Business Parks (Hyd) Pvt. Ltd SEZ,
Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500081, (INDIA)