“The Recruiters” has been in the recruitment business since the past 7+ years. We specialize in offering Recruitment Solutions catering primarily to companies in the services sector, sourcing candidates at the middle and the senior management levels. We are based out of MGF Megacity Mall, Gurgaon.
We have the following exciting opening with our client:-
Role : Sr Auditor
Company Profile : Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists
- Participate in risk assessment and pre-audit planning to conduct independent and objective supply chain reviews across Company’s diversified global operations.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve controls in supply chain and operational processes.
- During an audit engagement, to partner with management to develop efficient and effective corrective action plans and to influence improvements in the systems of internal control.
- Data collection, data analysis, audit interviews, documentation, summarization, communication of results of the assessments.
- Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate.
- Effectively communicate audit findings and audit ratings.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management.
- Develop productive working relationships with the Audit Team and Company's management at all levels
- Lead Highly motivated Teams
- Gain exposure to SBG and Corporate senior management and leadership.
- Gain and understanding of Company’s global business and strategies and share best practices across the SBGs
- Broaden their understanding of operating in a global multi-industry company and after completing a 24-month assignment, the individuals are to seek a broader assignment with increasing responsibility within the Company. There are no relocation benefits for this role
- Engineering + MBA from a Good Institute
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment, which may include a combination of production planning, purchasing, manufacturing management, or customer service/support.
- A minimum of 75% travel is required; approx 15% international travel
12 to 16 Lpa + Variable
Interested candidates can mail in their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this mail to any of your friends whom you feel would be a fitment
Please visit our website http://www.therecruiters.net for more details on the positions open with us and also to read informative articles on recruitments