We are an Executive Search firm based out of by the name Laksh HR Pvt. Ltd. Noida with expertise in handling assignments at Middle & Senior level management. We also cater to cross section of industries like Engg /Manufacturing, Infrastructure/Real Estate, IT, Media, FMCG & Retail, Telecom, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services.
We have been retained by our client, one the leading Manufacturing MNC Company as they are looking for Segment Manager Railways Business Unit for Any Metropolitan Cities Location.
To create and deploy Railway Business Unit India strategy for SI - Railways Sales plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to grow sales of company products and services to Railway Business Unit customers in India
Profile Of The Job Holder
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Around 08- 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Development of industrial products in Industrial market, out of which atleast 5 - 7 years should be dealing with Govt. Organisations / PSUs /Govt. Undertakings.
- Post graduation in Sales , Marketing management will be an added advantage.
Key responsibilities and accountability's:
- Prepares the annual Business Development Plan; as well as prepares the annual business plan & strategic growth plan
- Define and put in place an Operational Railway Business Unit India growth team
- Lead and develop Railway Business Unit growth team by identifying training needs.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
- Increase the Company’s engagement with existing clients by deploying SI KAM processes
- Be a part of GAM structure for Global Accounts in India of Railway Business Unit segment
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
Business Development and Marketing
- Pro-actively acquire new customer organizations and establish engagement communications with those businesses that can benefit from SKF offerings.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Develop the SKF brand strategy and positioning for Railway Business Unit segment
- Support in developing and managing marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients
- Implement business models so as to create new opportunities to leverage India manufacturing footprint
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in the Railway Business Unit segment for Management’s analysis
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmes
CTC Offered: 20 L PA
If interested, kindly respond with your UPDATED RESUME & RECENT PHOTOGRAPH and the following details asap for further processing & discussion.
- Open for relocation
- Your current ctc
- Your expected ctc
- Your current location
- Notice Period
- Reporting To
- Two References from present organisation (Name, Designation, Contact No.)
If interested kindly send your updated CV at email@example.com