Please find the details below for the role of Secondary Market Research- Consulting
Role - Specialist
Exp - 5 to 8 years
Location - Bangalore
Company - Reputed Financial Service company.
Qualification - Post Graduate form Tier 1 colleges.
Roles and responsibilities include:-
- Independently leading and project managing research oriented projects and developing subject-matter expertise as a customer and competitive intelligence professional
- Build a reputation with direct clients as a solutioner, consultant and recommendations-driven person
- Use analytical tools, frameworks and methods (competitive benchmarking, SWOT, Five Forces, Strategic Competitor Profiling etc.) for generation of insights from available data and information.
- Synthesise data out of multiple data sources to perform analysis about industry/companies/products
- Supervising and quality control, following best practices in project management
- Effectively communicate findings, concerns, ideas, project management elements to multiple stakeholders
- 5-8 years work experience.
- Meaningful experience in strategic secondary research, value-added knowledge services analysis, insight-building, consulting
- Comfort with various techniques of secondary research such as looking up right sources, understanding source credibility, keyword usage, etc
- Demonstrated above-par analytical ability
- Flair for quantitative/ qualitative data analyses and interprétation
- Ability to process data to draw insights, answering “so what” questions about data
Kindly let me know if you would be interested for the same we can discuss on this or please share some references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant| Asterion Consulting| 080-42556814| 8105288298