Job Profile: SCM planning Specialist
Experience: 3-5 yrs of relevant experience
Key Skill sets: Supply Planning/ Demand Planning/ Demand forecasting/statistical analysis/forecasting/distribution planning/network optimization/cost optimization/value chain analysis
Brief Job Profile:
- Manage the Demand Planning/Supply Planning process for specific accounts for HP Personal Systems Group (PSG) EMEA including all supporting activities like ascertaining the demand pattern, forecasting, demand aggregation.
- Ensure corrective actions are followed through by looking at the demand numbers, and actions from past numbers.
- Manage inventory throughout product life cycle based on demand profiles and inventory strategies, working closely with Sales Accounts team, customers and order management to ensure aligned execution.
- Maximize availability and responsiveness while minimizing excess and obsolescence.
- Building and maintaining a detail plan by part number for every direct customer
- Periodic review & monitor the plan and take corrective action
- Plan challenge - this would entail talking to large direct customers and field sales in EMEA to ascertain their demand
- Analysis of the pipeline of potential deals, committed deals and quotes and projecting the demand numbers
- Anticipate and manage risk to demand plan
- Measure plan performance & accuracy
- Atleast 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Operations Planning experience (minimum of 1/2 years)
- Thorough understanding of supply chain management concepts and the product life cycle
- Strong analytical skills i.e. modelling & scenario planning
- Prior experience with supply chain optimization and operational tools/applications is desirable i.e. Optiant, SAP APO, I2 etc.
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Self starter and ability to tread unchartered territory
- Work well with others/team player
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and prioritize
- Detail-oriented, but don't lose sight of the big picture
- Engineering degree with post graduation in MBA
- Bachelors/Masters in Statistics in lieu of engg will be considered
- 3-6 years of industry experience focusing on Demand planning/Supply Planning
Moreover the managers would give you specifications on the position that we have once you want to take the discussion ahead. If this interests you, kindly share your profile at email@example.com along with the following details: