Role : HP SCM Demand Planner
Designation : Business Analyst / Analytics Consultant / Program Manager
Exp : 3 -7 years
Work Location : Bangalore
HP Invents. We make ideas happen, and we deliver great services. Our service delivery locations are state-of-the-art, cutting edge, and all over the world.
Global Analytics is a global initiative to provide support to Supply Chain, Marketing, CRM, Finance and HR business functions through data mining & predictive modeling, reporting & business intelligence, business research, data management, creative media, optimization & simulation solutions. We are poised for substantial growth by building a new service line for HP services and non-HP clients globally.
The team has an excellent mix of experienced professionals with strong analytics and business consulting background, who are driven by a passion to draw business inference from external and internal data while delivering on business requests.
- The selected candidates will join Global Analytics team and would be working on various analytical and research projects in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Customer, Finance and Supply Chain.
- The typical areas of engagement would be around any of the following areas: response modeling, database target marketing, market basket analysis, cross-sell strategy, customer segmentation & profiling, return on marketing investment, forecasting, warranty analytics, customer service analytics, offer optimization etc.
- Selected resources are expected to conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems, provide strategic and operational data-based insights to business management group on a regular basis and achieve business impact.
- The selected candidates are also expected to manage communication rhythm with key stakeholders on regular basis.
- Demand planner would be responsible for IPG APJ/EMEA region (Asia Pacific & Japan/ Europe Middle East Africa) demand planning activities.
- The planner needs to forecast demand at country level and at account level well aligned to the revenue targets.
- This role will help manage forecast at country level and would encompass approx 20 product lines for LES (LaserJet & Enterprise Solutions) and IWS (Inkjet & Web Solutions) printer business units.
The role would involve deep collaboration with sales, global supply planning & manufacturing teams and would broadly encompass following activities-
- Developing forecast at country level from high level product line forecast
- Assessing the supply situation for the given country demand
- Providing process management and governance and driving process optimization and stabilization
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Developing forecast at country/account level and aligning it with product line specific forecast
- Monitoring & review forecast performance against the actual shipments/orders
- Analyze and compare product line supply information with the given country level forecast & revenue targets
- Collaboration with Supply planners to assess supply situation
- Work with Manufacturing & Supply planning team to determine optimum production plan based on
- country revenue targets
- low level parts availability
- Updating communication tools to reflect current shipments and product availability risks.
- Assessing sell-thru and channel inventory to determine missed demand.
- Analyzing and reporting backlog, with focus on both channel partner and product views.
- Microsoft Applications-Excel (Intermediate/Advanced), Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access
- Operations Planning experience
- Thorough understanding of supply chain management concepts and the product life cycle
- Must be comfortable learning, understanding and navigating a variety of systems/databases and the inter-dependencies between those systems.
- Solid Math skills and ability to analyze data.
- Work well with others/team player
- Excellent communication skills whether through e-mail, phone, or face-to-face
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and prioritize duties
- Detail-oriented, but donít lose sight of the big picture
- Work well with ambiguity
- Resourceful (able to find answers if not immediately available)
- Independent (requires minimal management guidance)
Education: BE/Degree in Business Administration in Supply Chain, or related area
If this interests you, kindly share your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org