Role : HP SCM Analytics report developments experts
Designation : Business Analyst / Consultant / Program Manager
Work Experience : 2 – 8 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
The selected candidates will join Global Analytics team and would be working on various analytical and research projects in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Customer, Finance and Supply Chain.
The typical areas of engagement would be around any of the following areas: response modeling, database target marketing, market basket analysis, cross-sell strategy, customer segmentation & profiling, return on marketing investment, forecasting, warranty analytics, customer service analytics, offer optimization etc.
Selected resources are expected to conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems, provide strategic and operational data-based insights to business management group on a regular basis and achieve business impact. The selected candidates are also expected to manage communication rhythm with key stakeholders on regular basis.
- Facilitate in the successful implementation of reporting requirements, report specs, report writing and publication that enables accurate and timely delivery of pertinent decision making data for the Supply Chain Planning Businesses.
- Define, develop, and integrate IPG Business Planning reporting requirements into the query tools (e.g. Brio, Business Objects, etc) and Business Warehouse.
- Responsible for master data maintenance, planning cycle data sourcing, and 1st line technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Develop and implement process enhancements and lead continuous process improvements.
- Work in conjunction with planning groups, Supply Chain, IT and Ops Development to evolve underlying report architecture to meet business needs.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports that will be used for the weekly and monthly regional planning issues using various reporting systems.
- Assist in determining future enhancements to the reporting infrastructure and champion appropriate rollout plan to the Business Planning community.
- Develop training documentation, training plan, and curriculum. Potential to grow in future as a reporting "Super-Users" to support the in process and post process reporting post business needs.
- Assisting with the overall Business fundamentals, key metrics, and reporting infrastructure. There is a strong need for technical competence in the area of System acumen, fundamental Supply Chain knowledge, general understanding of statistical concepts (safety stock theorems, demand variability, etc.), value chain understanding, and advanced planning tools (example: SAP Advanced Planning & Optimizer).
- Working knowledge of SQL (standard query language) is preferred.
- Expert and liaison between the technical team and the business interface
- Define, develop, and validate the reporting requirements to support APO/SCM output and regional reporting activities
- Assist with report development test cases, unit and integration testing and analysis to reduce instability
- Ensuring new user acceptance and training, which includes and technical issues during implementation of key projects
- Respond to report data and system escalations within standard TAT
- Proactively problem solve known reporting issues
- Create e-calls to I.T.
- Create SR’s as needed
- Ensure no disruption in weekly supply planning process as it relates to reporting
- Escalate issues to I.T. and development
- Proactively communicate status of issue resolution to customers
- Rotate with other PSE’s to cover customer escalations
Business Process Execution/Development/Enhancements
- Simplify delivery of data and processes;
- Participate in initiatives that deliver improvement in supply planning
- Document and create process flows and checklists;
- Document and deliver process enhancements
- Identify and analyze recurring issues and trends
- Document ISO Process Changes as needed
Testing (User Acceptance and Integration):
- Proactively data integrity on various data sources (IPD, PRD, SAP, APO, etc.)
- Create business test scripts
- Aid in the testing of new functionalities and processes
- Knowledge of Query Tools/Language SQL, VBA, Brio, BO, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehousing protocol
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, APO/SAP
- Knowledge of Web-based tools
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel Pivots, Macros, Word, PowerPoint Access), Visio, etc.
- Working knowledge of process, data center protocol and system interdependencies
- Strong Knowledge of Supply Planning and Supply Chain Concepts
- Working knowledge of forecast/demand/channel collaboration
- Ability to make business decisions
- Able to influence others
- Ability to develop fact/analysis based process improvements
- Understand supply chain and how actions affect the entire system
- Strong communication skills whether through email, phone or face to face
- Strong Team player
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Skilled at time management
- Good at details, but must not lose sight of the full picture
- Able to find answers if not immediately available
- Customer oriented (whether internal or external)
- Work well with ambiguity
- Other Planning Process Staff Members
- Planners/Planning Managers
- Contract Manufacturers
- Channel Inventory Analyst
- FGI & Engine Planner
- Supply Chain Operations
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration or other College degree at a minimum.
Experience: Financial knowledge, and Supply Chain experience 1-3 years, HP or other high tech experience preferred
If this interests you, kindly share your profiles at email@example.com