Scenario Risk Analyst 1 to 3 yrs
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MBA
The tier 1 investment bank is looking for Scenario Risk analyst, the role will be exposed to several risk systems, to a wide variety of different products utilized in credit trading, e.g. credit default swaps, cash products, structured credit derivatives and to a range of trading mandates, e.g. counterparty credit risk profiling and hedging strategies
- The role is expected to cover numerous aspects. The candidates will be expected to learn the business and the environment by starting with data collation and analysis tasks.
- Longer term, there is potential for the role to evolve into more complex portfolio analysis and scenario calibration roles.
Specifically the following tasks will be performed:
- Data management - overseeing the initial loading of data feeds, identifying, and fixing breaks in the process and liaising with front office IT, and risk IT to implement resolutions.
- Running calculation processes. Then reviewing and analyzing the scenario results to identify and comment on large changes, and potential errors.
- Liaising with the teams across different locations, on major moves, and on any errors that have been identified.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org