Statistical Modeling - FS Analytics (1-4 yrs)
Job Code: 47289
FS Analytics –[Bangalore/Gurgaon] Statistical Modeling [SAS]
Position – FS-Analyst [Statistical Modeling SAS]
Experience – [1-4] Years Experience in Modeling
Qualifications - MBA Finance or M.Sc Statistics or BE/B.tech from Top Tier 1 Institute
Job Description [Disclaimer:Before applying/reading it any further you should be using SAS as an analytical tool for all statistical modelling techniques mentioned below ]
The incumbent is expected to work along with the Engagement Manager to provide statistical modeling expertise to various clients across the globe.
Primary areas of responsibility: [Using Only SAS ADVANCE]
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Profiling, Scoring, Customer Equity and Lifetime Value Modeling
- Acquisition models – prospect targeting, prospect potential value, product positioning, key influencers, product awareness
- Retention models – loyalty, store choice, customer service, satisfaction, propensity to churn, attrition models
- Cross-selling models – product affinity model, propensity to respond, predicted transaction rates, predicted sales value, predicted next purchase
- Models to optimize effectiveness of customer contacts and strategies as well as and service channel preference
- Real-Time Analytics – real-time scoring and offer generation models, assessing customer behavior over time for marketing event triggers to support automated marketing programs
- Optimization Analytics – pricing and promotion optimization models
- Potential testing / response modeling for new promotions/campaigns or offers.
- Identify potential customers to assist in designing marketing strategies & locating opportunity areas for target marketing.
- Create cross-sell/upsell models for revenue generation.
- Create application scorecards for filtering through the door population for various businesses.
- Create risk scorecards to segment client portfolios providing insights into portfolio health.
- Create profitability models, deploying all drivers of customer profitability giving insights into revenue, attrition and risk behavior of customers.
- Manage analytics gains(revenue line) though delivery of portfolio.
- Create collection models to evaluate risk versus return on the delinquent portfolio.
- Loss forecasting.
- Proficiency in the modeling methodology.
- High level of skills in various statistical methods used for modeling.
- Churn Modeling, Attrition Modeling, Poisson Regression, Predictive Modeling, Survival Analysis, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees.
- Proficiency in SAS
- Working in the financial services domain.
- 1-4 yrs of modeling experience.
- Experience in Statistical Modeling along with Marketing Analytics.
- Quick learner with good business understanding.
- Demonstrate a proven practice of project management discipline; project management skills a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
- Ability to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics
- Ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities
- Should MSc/MPhill in Statistics/Economics/OR Engg. Degree from Top Tier Local Engineering College [Like IIT/NIT/REC]
- Analytic modeling in SAS preferably with a portion in a consulting/client management role; ideal candidate would have experience with predictive modeling in a marketing database environment with large volumes of customer information and be involved in the planning and executing quantitative analytical projects.
Rush your CV to email@example.com
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301