- To collaborate with multiple stakeholders in order to gather the requirements for SAS BI Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of Operations databases, data flow, data warehouse tables and metrics.
- Participate in meetings with customer and understand various project related requirements
- Independently handle the data analysis, design, code development, documentation and testing of various projects
- Extensive validation of data based on a project design and provide the test results
- Collaborate with other team members in Data Management, Analytics and Reporting teams to understand requirements for a project
- Experience in Handling data in multiple platforms such as SAS, Unix and Oracle.
- Good SQL Skills required to code queries in relational databases. Experience SAS ETL Tool is a must.
- 6+ Years of experience of working with SAS Business Intelligence Suite. On hands experience working with SAS Data Integration Studio 4.2 to build jobs using multiple transformations such as SQL Joins, Extract, Table Loader
- Experience in working with SAS Information Studio 4.2. Should know how to filter data using the tool, format data and create calculated fields, join 2 tables.
- Experience with SAS Web Report Studio. Must have used this tool to create web reports and used other functionalities such as Conditional Highlighting, Linking 2 reports etc.
- Should have good communication skills since the person will end up interacting with end clients to gather requirements.
- MCA/Graduate in Computer Science or Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Interested candidates send your profile email@example.com