We are looking for SAP PRODUCTION PLANNING (PP) CONSULTANT for ISO 9001 certified professional consulting firm focusing on Business Intelligence solutions based at Kolkata .
Our client is an ISO 9001 certified professional consulting firm focusing on Business Intelligence solutions. The Novus business model is a concept drawn from the experiences of the founders with over 20 years of global experience that spans 3 continents and over 12 countries.
CTC : 4 L – 9 L
Location : PAN India, ready to travel on Project to Project basis
Education Qualification : B. E. degree in the field of Mechanical or Production. SAP certified is preferred
Years of Experience : Must have at least one full end to end implementation with a project duration of 9 months Must have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in configuring and implementing SAP
Client : One of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the Big Four auditors
Role Summary :
The role requires expertise in the area of Production Planning, leverage this knowledge to design and develop client solutions, assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP focusing on the PP component.
Please go through the broadly defined job descriptions below in light to your current role and accountabilities :
1. Experience using ASAP Methodology, analyze the supply chain processes, develop process flows, blue print, Requirement Analysis, Gap Analysis, business procedures and create solutions in the SAP PP module.
2. Focus will be on Types of Production, MRP, Batch Management, Shop Floor Control, Capacity Planning, Manufacturing, Execution and Integration with CO.
3. Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications for outputs and new custom functionality.
4. Experience with various integration points and interface options with SAP as it relates to PP, IM and QM.
5. Must have experience with Production Execution: Knowledge of the complete process from planned order to production order confirmations, Experience with interfaces to external confirmation, reporting in Production Planning, repetitive Manufacturing setup and execution, goods movements, Batch Handling, Product Costing and analysis
6. Must have experience with Master data Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers and Resources, Familiar with MRP/MPS master data like MRP types and lot size indicators, Mapping and Distribution Profiles
7. Work closely with other team members to develop new and innovative business applications from SAP's suit of solutions.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details at email@example.com :
Educational Qualification & Institute & Specialization :
Relevant SAP experience:
No. FULL life cycle SAP implementations done :
Domain Expertise (Industrial, Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom, pls specify) :
Current CTC (Fixed +Variable):
Re-Location If Req (Y/N):
Date of Birth:
Pls mail your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
WizeCareers, New Delhi