We are HReSource, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players.
Organization: SAP India
Experience: 7-12 Years
Base Location: Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
Vertical: Healthcare/ Education (Only)
Reporting to Director Sales (Sap India)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Account Executive participates in a team-selling environment, and where necessary, works with senior management on assigned named or local accounts in an assigned geographic territory. In this capacity, the Account Executive will assist in identifying and qualifying opportunities, executing account strategy, and generating product, service, and training revenue. In addition, the Account Executive will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with SAP customers. Success will be measured by reference ability and customer satisfaction levels.
- Build strong customer relationships by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of the SAP Customer Engagement Model.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate SAP resources to successfully execute the Customer Engagement Model.
- Participate in account transitions to ensure proper and consistent communication with customers and virtual account team members.
- Attend and participate in customer team meetings and communicate regularly with consulting staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain successful business relationships with SAP strategic partners.
- Identify, pursue, and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of the Customer Engagement Model.
- Position SAP to win sales opportunities by executing and communicating effective selling strategies.
- Routinely discuss and communicate account strategy with other members of the virtual account team.
- Maintain an accurate and documented customer relationship management pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) and provide appropriate communication of such to SAP management.
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position SAP solutions against them.
- Leverage and effectively communicate solution maps to broaden the SAP footprint.
Territory Management (if applicable)
- Manage the details of all assigned accounts.
- Maintain an up-to-date recorded inventory of all of your named accounts, including opportunities, contacts, and history.
- Strive to always grow each new sale into a strong account reference for SAP.
- Seek to expand and strengthen SAP"s presence within each account in the territory by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, including the customers and other third parties.
- Support (through direct and active participation) all SAP promotions and events in the territory, including, but not limited to, SAPPHIRE, Industry Solution Days, executive events, and industry initiatives.
- Develop an extensive knowledge base of all assigned accounts, including business profiles, key players, application and technology footprints, buying processes, compelling events, political environments, and strategies.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to the customer relationship management forecast pipeline system on an ongoing basis.
- Comply with all SAP personnel, sales, proposal, and contract policies.
- Comply in a timely manner with all time sheet, travel, and expense policies.
- Maintain appropriate levels of involvement in customer issues requiring resolution, including invoices for license fees, maintenance, consulting, and training.
- Develop an individual business plan that will include your business and personal goals and objectives. Discuss, confirm, and review on an ongoing basis with your manager.
- Continue to build and grow your personal knowledge of industry trends and company product offerings, as well as your general business awareness.
- Review, establish, and implement a personal training plan to facilitate your ongoing growth and professional development at SAP.
- Proactively seek to contribute to SAP"s growth objectives by providing mentoring to new Account Executives.
- SAP product knowledge
- Computing skills
- Function-specific knowledge
- Industry experience
- Demonstrated ongoing drive to continuously expand one's own professional capabilities to fuel the continued and ongoing growth and success of SAP
- Demonstrated concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of customers
- Experience working collaboratively with others to achieve group goals; ability to energize people to work together to accomplish business results
- Able to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities, or manage the situation at hand; ability to identify causes, relationships, and implications
- Able to act on opportunities for solving problems to increase business, or meet objectives before being asked or required to do so
- Proven ability to maintain focus and stay in control under stressful and challenging circumstances
- Capacity to understand complex situations, see patterns and uses, create concepts, and assemble pieces of information into a cohesive whole
- Demonstrated concern for the successful achievement of results; works persistently to overcome obstacles to goal achievement
- Experience developing and using effective strategies to influence others or to gain their support
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts, able to act in a way that indicates understanding and accurate interpretation of others" concerns and feelings; capacity to understand how to create an organizational climate in which people from different cultures and countries feel accepted
- Capacity to understand the agendas and perspectives of others, recognize and effectively balance the interests and needs of one"s own group with those of the broader organization
- Able to effectively define plans and schedules, and control projects; identify, integrate, and orchestrate the resources (people, materials, information, budget, time) required to accomplish goals
- Capacity to understands business concepts and practices, keep up to date with business trends and developments; work to create new solutions for customers and competitive advantage for SAP
- Clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, and concepts, in writing using correct and appropriate format, organization, and structure
Please feel free to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide few References for the same skill set.