We are PwC and let us introduce ourselves to you.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd. provides industry - focused tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. PwC professionals work collaboratively using connected thinking to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of the local business environment in India. PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to working with our clients to deliver the solutions that help them take on the challenges of the ever-changing business environment.
The Advisory line of service has 4 SBUs; Internal Audit Services, Financial Advisory Services, Government Reforms and Infrastrucutre Development and Performance Improvement.
PwC has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
If you were to ask ten people at PricewaterhouseCoopers what initially brought them to the firm, you might get ten different answers. If you ask them what makes them stay, you tend to get one answer: the people.The people here are what differentiate us in the marketplace, help our clients succeed and most importantly, make PwC a great place to work.
- PwC is a firm where professionals share responsibility for client service and deliverables. This culture enables our people to develop their careers while creating work schedules that work best for themselves, the team and the client. It's a new paradigm of work where personal goals are respected as much as professional goals, and contribution is measured by results, not by the number of hours you spend in the office. The genesis of our *connectedthinking mantra is in this teaming culture.
- Work life balance - with reasonable flexibility for members to be able balance their personal and professional lives
For more information you can view our website: www.pwc.com
We are looking for SAP Consultants - SAP Basis - GTS
Work Location: Mumbai
Qualification: M.B.A / P.G.D.M
Experience: 12 - 18 years
- SAP Basis with GTS experience.
- 10 years relevant experience in SAP Basis with experience on GTS solution.
- Experience on integration with procurement (import) and sales (export) modules of SAP.
- Should be able to drive the solutioning, realization and final go-live end-to-end
- Should have led atleast 2 SAP implementation experience.
- Should be working in Oil & Gas company or experience in Oil & Gas domain.
- Should have through out first class in the entire Academic background.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Should be willing to join at the earliest.
If interested, forward us your updated resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill in the below mentioned details without fail:
Name of current organisation:
No. of Implementations handled:
Qualification:(details of 10th, 12th, graduation, PG along with percentile)
10th passing out year & percentage
12th passing out year & percentage
Graduation year & percentage
P.G year & percentage
CA year & percentage
Reason for change: