Job Title: Head- Learning and Development (Commercial)
Experience: 12 to 15 years Sales Training post qualification , with experience in sales on all India basis
Location – Mumbai
Qualification: Full Time – MBA Must (Premier Institute Preferred)
Our Client is India’s largest automobile company with over 25,000 employees. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The Company is the world's fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world's third largest bus manufacturer.
- Design and development of the framework for Learning and Development policy for the Commercial Set up including mission, vision & objectives in line with the business plans in close consultation with Commercial HR / Chief Learning Officer.
- Creating a learning advisory council, overseeing the creation of a learning curriculum and individual learning roadmap for 2,000 professionals.
- Laying down the annual strategy of commercial training including what learning to offer post validation, budget creation & execution.
- Develop structure and processes to support the deployment of the plan across 2 business units of Commercial Vehicles as well as Passenger Cars.
- Drive specific learning initiatives as branded programs across commercial Set up (leadership, behavioral, functional and technical) through internal / external assistance
- Accountable for achieving 100% accomplishment through training metrics. For e.g. fill rate and training reach and implementing the training calendar
- Leverage technology in learning to ensure use of cutting edge technology in training delivery in consultation with Learning Technology team
- Implementing specific training inputs for the talent pool in line with inputs received from the corporate office.
- Budgetary Control and reporting of MIS for commercial training and other appropriate metrics / controls
- Reviewing and evaluating all the training programs conducted for commercial functions.
- Ensure retention, collaboration and cohesiveness in the commercial training team.
Preferred Industry/ Organizations: Any sales organization selling high value goods (average ticket size – 3 lakhs) through a channel
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Sales Processes
- Knowledge of Training Concepts, Methods, Pedagogies etc
- Master facilitator in select areas. E.g. customer service, key account sales, etc.
- Collaboration with other L&D verticals
- Excellent communication & Presentation Skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills & exposure to IT skills
Please share your updated resume on email@example.com or reach me on +91-8097000140