Company : A leading service provider telecom company.
Location : Delhi
Experience : 10-18 years
Industry : Telecom
Keyword : Enterprise Sales
The Sales Director, is expected to lead a team of sales staff located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai to achieve the following objectives:
1. Represent and further organisation's interests in the country to deliver revenue targets.
1. Implement existing business plans to develop organisation's business interests in the country based on assessment of opportunities and trends, and to periodically review and refine such plans with the Country Director
2. Develop new and existing business and assume overall responsibility of the sales team.
3. Manage organisation's customer base in SGO India, work with and manage organisation's working relationship with the regulatory authorities, carriers, service providers, JV partners and business partners in the interests of organisation.
4. Provide guidance to his/her staff, as well as ensure compliance with HQ policies.
5. Serve as a funnel of market information and intelligence on developments in India
that have an impact on organisation's interests
6. Execute or carry out other additional duties from time to time as required by Country Director or SGO Management in HQ.
7. Ensure customers enjoy good account management service and experience with organisation.
- Basic Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Master Degree
- 7 to 10 yrs
Technical / Professional Skills
Non-Technical / Soft Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Telecommunication services & Managed Services
We are keen in candidates who have experiences in selling IPVPN, Ethernet, etc and also covering a few of the above regions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Marketscope(a div of B.G.Consultants (P)Ltd)
Opp Azad Apartments