Our client is a Japanese major food company. Its a world-wide company that makes instant ramen noodles. It was established in Japan on September 4, 1948and ten years later introduced the first instant ramen noodle product, Chikin Ramen (Chicken Ramen). They established a US subsidiary in 1970 and sold instant ramen noodle products.
Our client has established offices and factories in various countries, such as Brazil (since 1981),  Hong Kong (since 1985), India (since 1992), Germany (since 1993), Thailand (since 1994), China (since 1995) and Mexico (since 2000). Their products are also sold in Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Malaysia and Australia.
- Developing Sales promotion towards major mass merchandising stores,convenience stores,supermarkets,wholesale dealers.
- Introducing the concept of new products to clients both by phone and visiting the sales sites.
- Receiving and arranging orders.
- Conducting market research
- Maintaining Good Relationship with clients.
Please email me your resumes on email@example.com