Role: sales & marketing manager
Company: One of the largest FMCG Companies
This person will be based out of Delhi but will be responsible for defining & implementing the sales and market strategy for the category in Bangladesh. This would include the following :
- Evolve, develop and execute Sales & Distribution strategies of Products in Bangladesh so as to deliver Sales Volume and Market Share for the Foods business
- The marketing mix for the new business including generating consumer insights, Product/ Packaging development, Formulation & Execution of ATL / BTL plans,
- Review of plans while delivering the overall AOP intent on the business
- Build an advantaged Model by leveraging the emerging trends by focusing on Product, Channel, Frontline structure development.
- Build appropriate distribution & visibility infrastructure, processes & systems
- Devise functional strategies :
- Devise the Anti-Competition strategies for the country to grow market share for the business
- Devise Distribution strategies – Hub Appointment, Hub Management and Hub Operations. Drive Frequency of Purchase
- Drive the Strategic Growth Agenda – Product Portfolio Development and Performance, BTL plan
- Responsible for ‘Go to market’ costs – Discounts & Allowances, Route Costs, Productivity Targets
- Overall financial health of the Region – Audit Committee Reports
- Use Consumer/ Market Insights to Outline out the Key opportunity areas for business.
- Execute New Product Development projects by participating in cross functional teams basis consumer insights.
- Develop Execute packaging initiatives by participating in cross functional teams
- Develop & Execute brand initiatives ( ATL / BTL) customized by region, channel or key customers.
This person has a choice of moving into other brand/marketing/sales role within the company after 18 months on this project.
Key Skills/Experience Required –
- At least 6-8 years of proven, sales and marketing experience in an FMCG /Food industry
- In-depth exposure to other cross functional areas, particularly Sales , Marketing and Commercial
- Ability to strategize for the country, establish priorities, balance between long term and short term.
- High Result Orientation, Multi-tasking
- Strong functional knowledge – Marketing, Commercial , Sales, Distribution,
- High people connect
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
Send in your profiles at Nidhi.email@example.com