Position - Sales & Marketing Head
Reporting to - Executive – Vice President
The Sales Head will co-ordinate sales & marketing initiatives of the company’s locations across verticals & horizontals. The position will be based from Chennai/Bangalore and will be managing the team of Senior Sales Persons in India/Middle East / US.
- Achieve the sales targets set for the year
- Set sales targets based on offerings/product services - region wise and plans to achieve these goals for company.
- Manage the entire sales process of qualification, pre sales, demos, pricing, proposals, negotiations and closure.
- Manage risk, estimates and monitor delivery so that clients are satisfied with companies’ work.
- Innovate by introducing new alliances and solutions that will benefit our clients
- Coach and mentor the sales team in achieving their targets and grow in career
- Closely liaise with different sales heads across the globe for the preparation of sales & marketing plans specific to the target market and meet the overall Business Objectives of the organization.
- Liaise and be the Go-to champion for all Marketing initiatives of the company
- Brand Management: serve as an internal & external brand champion Represent and deliver service excellence that is in keeping with companies brand.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote companies ' brand
- Should have at least 15-18 years of experience Sales and Marketing with alteast 8-9 years in IT/ ITES and at least 2-3 years in Senior Sales position.
- Should have done topline sales revenue of at least 6- 7 Million USD in a year.
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to Chennai
- Candidates are preferred from Tier 1 / Tier 2 - IT or ITES companies.
- Candidates with experience in selling IT Products, Services or Solutions to Manufacturing companies will be an advantage.
- Sales experience in India/ ME market are preferred.
- IT solution selling experience especially in bid management, estimation methodologies and commercial bid preparation.
- Capability to structure deals in the IT services business customizing to meet client requirements, e.g. which may have a mix of several models of engagement/ technologies/ services, etc.
- Strong planning and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and team building qualities.
About the Company:
- Globally renowned group with over US$ 5 billion turnover
- Largest automotive component manufacturing and distribution groups in India
- In business since 1911 (100 years of manufacturing heritage)
- Comprises of 40 companies that employ over 34,000 people (5000+ Engineers)
- Pioneers in Quality – 5 Deming Awards, Japan Quality Medals, TPM Excellence Awards
- Global presence - US,UK, Germany, China, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org