Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is currently looking out for Sales Manager
Job title: Sales Manager
Coverage: 4 state – Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
Products: Critical care, Anesthesia and ICU range of products
Educational Qualification: Pharmacy or science background (preferably with an MBA degree)
Experience: Minimum 10-15 years in pharma sector
- To ensure that each brand handled is self sustaining and contributes to the overall objective of the company in terms of market share and profits.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Market share objective of the brand
- Internal Achievement of Targets
- Timely activities to achieve target objectives
- Gathering customer insights and customer relationship
- Training newly inducted Front Line Executives/First Line Managers about the brand
- New product/extension proposal and introduction
- Consolidation on key specialties
- Plan, execute and implement strategies
- Timely activities and input planning to satisfy market needs
- KOL development and engagement program within prescribed budget
- Account wise/KOL investment planning for Key Accounts
- Ability to set the necessary marketing strategy for creating required push and pull in the market to enhance the presence of the company brand.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of ethical marketing.
- Experience in handling rate contracts for critical care products with leading hospitals
- Experience in registering the products
- Working with leading hospitals/ key accounts
Reporting to: SBU Head
Team size: 8 Regional Managers and 52 MRs
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE.
Candidates with relevant expeirnce, call immediately to fix up an interview or revert with your updated resume.
In case, this opportunity doesn’t suit you, please pass on this mail to your friends or colleagues with relevant experience looking for a change.
Pleases end your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingpins Management Consultancy