Position: Sales Manager
Annual Salary: Best in the Industry
Experience Required: 2+ years
Education Required: Bachelorís / Masterís Degree
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Identify new business opportunities with direct marketers, online advertisers & agencies
- Keen observer of brand movement and think about new ways to help brands engage them(should have experience in doing that)
- Drafting creative proposals, designing event floor plans using Adobe Illustrator, creative marketing copy, creating credential documents, PowerPoint pitch presentations
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs; creatively design and execute comprehensive online advertising programs
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and client entertainment
- Build strategic level relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives.
- Think of engagements and delight for brands and sell them with complete digital connect.
- A highly motivated and focused marketing professional with a broad knowledge and understanding of the industry with Brands and Organisations using Mobile+Internet+Print.
- Will pitch our product, services and concepts to Brands
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ yearsí experience in similar position (preferably an online or advertising company)
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication, problem solving and resolution skills
- Interest in digital marketing and mobile marketing.
- The sales approach of the ideal candidate should be active but not aggressive and a polite and educated demeanor is a must.
- An inquisitive personality and willingness to learn the product and the industry
- Potential management and motivational skills will also be looked for with a view to progression within the company.
- Possessing leadership qualities and the ability to manage a team of marketing executives are some of the basic requirements of the managers profile.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Bachelorís degree in quantitative field. MBA preferred.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org