Sales Manager (IT Infrastructure) - Mumbai
This role is responsible for selling Microland Service offerings (Data Center, Network and Security, Messaging and Collaboration, End-User Services, Information Management, IT Service Management) directly to customers. Responsibilities include offering Microland solutions to customer requirements and selling Microland offerings directly to customers or through Technology/Business Partners. Must understand competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies to apply sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners. Role would be assigned to specific opportunities where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
Employees in this role will present the value of Microland solutions to all levels of customer management and drive services product line sales; and for the customer's satisfaction with the engagement and offerings. They must be effective in teaming with other Microland sales and technical sales resources to provide complete solutions to customer business requirements. Drive Deals from Opportunity, Identification, Validation, Qualification to Closing the Deal.
Preferred requirements for the role
- Graduate / Engineering Degree/MBA
- Overall 4-8 years’ experience in Selling, with Proven Track Record in Sales and in Having Sound Experience in Driving Deals
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in Selling Managed, Optimization and Integration Services to Customers at C Level (Executives) in an Organization is a Prerequisite
- English must be Fluent (Strong Communication and Presentation skills)
- Candidate should have an experience in Solution selling i.e IT Infrastructure management services
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts
- Capability to translate the customer business issues in to IT Infrastructure requirements
- Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer.
- Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer.
- Work with the consultants to understand the potential solutions, formulate a winning strategy.
- A good conceptual knowledge on IT Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
- Exposure to delivering consulting projects
- Together with solution engineering team, interface and negotiate with the customer (finance and technical staff eg. CIO, CFO) and their consultants
- High degree of commitment and goal orientations is a must
- Should have a great attitude towards work and must be willing to adjust with the demands of a high pressure job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 080 43280069