The role holder will primarily manage the sales team and drive strategy; planning and implementing the sales plan to achieve the desired sales objectives for the assigned area/channel.
Role & Responsibilities
-Primarily responsible for achieving business targets through two wheeler dealers base.
-Acquisition of new dealers & sub dealers to increase the business volume.
-Retention & maintaining amicable relationship with the dealers & sub-dealers by taking care of all service related issues.
-Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.
-Process understanding and compliance
- MBA (Sales/Marketing) from Tier I/II Institutes with 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Candidate should have experience of team handling profile, confident, analytical ability, logical thinker.
- The candidate should have a flair for sales, high on initiative, results orientation, good relationship building, analytical & presentation skills.
- Full time MBAs with 1-3 years of work-ex. Prior work-ex in Channel Management/ Relationship Management is preferred
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Age Criteria: Less than 30 years
Email CV’s mentioning CTC and position applied for to email@example.com