- Opportunity to work for one of the best employers
- Opportunity to drive sales in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading engineering firm with over 40,000 employees worldwide. Recognized as a market leader, it's products are used in almost all buildings across the world. A people focused employer, they are looking to hire a sales manager to Lead the sales team for new business and ensures systematic sales management practices.
Reporting to Head of Operations, you will be leading the sales team for new business and ensures systematic sales management practices. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Deploying the sales strategy in the Branch within the framework specified by the Branch Manager and the NSM
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual PLR according to budget
- Assessing the market and forecasts sales on a Branch level
- Appointing agents in locations in consultation with the Branch Manager and as per the company guidelines
- Defining sales territories across the Branch and assigning responsibility according to potential.
- Identifying and defining Key Accounts and assigning them to the BDMs
- Defining in consultation with the Technical Mgr targets for handover completions and costs
- Generating periodic reports on operational and financial performance
The Successful Applicant
You will have a B.E or Diploma (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil preferred) with a MBA or Diploma in Marketing and atleast 12 years of Sales Experience with institutional sales experience being mandatory. You should have Project Management exposure. You must have excellent people skills exhibiting tremendous leadership and motivational qualities.
What's On Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of 15-20 people.
Apply for this job