Has a direct sourcing and processing presence in most major producing countries catering to 11,600 customers across the world. Our global team of 17,000+ has built a leadership position in many of their businesses – including cocoa, coffee, cashew, sesame, rice, cotton and wood products.The company handled 8.5 million tonnes of products for a sales revenue of S$15.7 billion in FY 2011
- MBA graduate From Premier institutes with 8 + Years of Experience in Agri commodity marketing.
- Exposure to international marketing is must.
- Understanding of shipping, documentation and contracts.
- Strategy for Sales and Distribution of Indian spices across Geography – India and International.
- Map various customers, markets and competitions to establish opportunity and competitive intensity thus prioritizing resources, identify the sources of differentiation and laying down the road map.
- Develop and Nurture relationship with customers to understand their need and enhance the service quality.
- Alignment of Sales Team in US, Europe and Asia Pacific to build synergy in the team and work as One approach.
- Make the annual budget in line with broad business objective and execute the annual plan.
- Train, motivate and drive Sales force to achieve annual Sales Objectives.
- Establish and align Sales Processes and enable the adherence to the processes.
- Coordinate with the back office in India and frontline Sales Team overseas for pricing, negotiation and closing the Sales contract.
- In collaboration with overseas team members initiate and develop new markets, customers and business opportunities.
- Willingness to Relocate to Cochin (Kerala)
Contact - Shashi Kumar S at firstname.lastname@example.org