We have opening for Head Sales with leading Analytics Firm in Mumbai.
Designation - Head Sales
Location - Mumbai
Qualification-Minimum Bachelors + Masters
Experience - 7 to 12 years
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual, with a proven track record in a senior sales role, to join our team as Head of Sales for India region . The person will lead and manage the sales team, be responsible for achieving our ambitious growth plans, and engage with the Senior Management Team to develop and implement sales strategies to achieve and exceed budgeted levels of sales growth in all product & service lines.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Engaging and proposing the development of new BI Product propositions
- Devising our go‐to‐market plan for our services, driving and coordinating the pace of execution
- Achieving target levels of new business through effective management of a team of sales and prospects.
- Implementation of Sales Strategy that addresses different geographical sales coverage
- To recruit, inspire, develop, manage and motivate a growing team of sales professionals who will deliver high standards of sales services across all identified markets and service lines
- To regularly report achievements versus forecasts to the Senior Management Team.
- To manage the Market Excellence/Intelligence process; gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future trends, to support sales campaigns.
- Build effective partnerships with suitable technology partners for penetrating the market
- Ensure quality control of all sales output pertaining to customer acquisition and service delivery
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
Qualifications and Prerequisites
- You have a successful track record of delivering sales within BFSI technology space
- Your Sales track record is achieved within the banking services sector
- You have a hands‐on management style and proven experience of managing and motivating a sales team.
- You have the knowledge of establishing distribution networks and business introducers
- You have an in‐depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
- You have excellent relationship account management skills
- You ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- You have a passion and willingness to become immersed in work
- You have strong organizational, time management, negotiation, communication skills
- You have a 7‐ 10 years of relevant experience (max experience not exceeding 12).
Interested Candidates send your CV to email@example.com with subject "Head Sales"