Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Other Industries
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is the first & the largest Private Equity Fund dedicated to the Indian real estate sector with a fund size of US $2 billion and the backing of global blue chip investors and financial institutions. Since establishing presence in 2004, they have evolved into a fully integrated real estate organization that is both the financer and developer of its projects. The company has a pan-India footprint of projects in prime locations across NCR (including Gurgaon), Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra under various stages of development and implementation. Combining the best of Indian and International resources, team consists of accomplished Indian and expatriate professionals from diverse backgrounds to lead initiatives and to deliver best in class products and services to customers.
Job Description - These projects are signature residences for the most premium and ultra HNI segment. This person would report into the business head for Luxury residences & Hospitality and would be responsible for Formulate and implement the overall sales and marketing strategies for the product line
- Define pricing matrix in close coordination with the Business Head
- Build efficient Sales team
- Ensure that sales, customer service and commercial processes adhere to Company's vision and mission as well as its financial and legal control parameters
- Develop and build the sales business by using and developing contacts, individually and through team
- Effectively market and promote projects for sale in India as well as internationally in the NRI, Ultra HNI community
- To keep up to date with all trends in the global residential property market in its segment
The Successful Candidate - The person should have a minimum of 15 years of experience as a strong sales professional with exceptionally good track record of success in sales. Prior experience in sales and marketing in real estate, financial or hospitality sector catering to ultra HNI's is must. Experience in selling luxury home / residential projects to the very high end segment is preferred with experience in formulating and implementing sales strategies. The person should also have excellent managerial and administrative skills with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer - Opportunity to head up the sales of luxury residences & hospitality for the largest and most premium player in the Indian Real estate space with excellent remuneration and package. The organization is at a rapid growth phase with the backing of global blue chip investors and financial institutions offering you both stability with growth.
To Apply - Click here to apply