Designation: Sales Head (National Role)
Department: Sales & Business Development
Direct Reporting: Vice President
Work Experience: 12+ yrs
Target Industries: AFP / Branded Content Candidates from TV Channels / Radio Stations / Event Agencies
An MNC Media Entity
Small Description of the Role
Job Purpose Summary:
1. The position is primarily responsible for planning, leading and executing the sales strategies for raising sponsorships, in cash and kind, for all on-ground and on-line initiatives of Company, including live concerts, webcasts, broadcasts etc.
2. The position would also undertake business development initiatives for the other services of Company – Brand Solutions and Third Party Sales.
3. The job requires the highest level of networking abilities, building relationships with leading brand marketers across all industries that use or have potential to use music as a key platform for marketing.
4. The candidate should enjoy strong relationships with leading marketers, media and advertising head honchos, BFSI segment etc. and should be able to forge long-lasting relationships that help build the unique music properties that Company aims to.
Scope of responsibilities:
1. Sponsorship sales
2. Business Development
3. Trade Marketing
4. Strategy & Planning
Work experience requirement:
1. The candidate should have at least 12 years of experience in sales and business development and the last 3 years should have been in a sales head / leadership position with a media / entertainment company.
2. Recent experience at a leadership position in a music company would be an added advantage.
3. Experience in sponsorship sales in a live entertainment company too would be an added advantage
Please do email your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call SANA on (+91)9594997705!!!